§ 1 INFORMATION ON THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data in the use of our websites. Personal data are all data that can be attributed to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The controller subject to Art. 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Max Dudler, Oranienplatz 4, 10999 Berlin, (see our imprint). You can reach our data protection officer under or our postal address with the addition "Der Datenschutzbeauftragte".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or using a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, as applicable your name and telephone number, as well as your request) are stored by us so that we can answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context once storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are statutory storage obligations.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer, or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes involved. We also set out the established criteria for the duration of storage.
§ 2 YOUR RIGHTS
(1) You have the following rights with respect to us in regarding your personal data:
The right to information
The right to rectification or erasure
The right to restriction of processing
The right to object to the processing
The right to data portability
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA WHEN YOU VISIT OUR WEBSITE
(1) If you use our website purely for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or send us any other information, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you want to look at our website, we collect the following data that we need for technical purposes to show you our website and to ensure the stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6 (1), sentence 1, f) GDPR):
Date and time of the enquiry
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (actual site)
Access status/HTTP status code
Data quantity transferred in each case
Website from which the request comes
Browser, language and version of the browser software
Operating system and its user interface
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, so-called cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disc for the browser you are using, and which send certain information to the provider who set the cookie (in this case us). Cookies cannot execute programs or infect your computer with viruses. Their purpose is to make the overall internet offer more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the extent and function of which are explained in the following:
Transient cookies (see b) and
Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the shared session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified period which can vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your own requirements and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be advised, however, that you may then not be able to use all of the functions of this website.